Fraser KooL Mornings
Hi I’m Fraser and I like most things. When I was a kid I wanted to be a Jump Street cop so I could always stay in high school, but when I found out that wasn’t a real thing I decided to go into radio. I come from a small town and I’m always nice to my mom. I have emceed two weddings and both of the couples are still together. I take all the credit. Two of my friends have conceived children while I was sleeping in the room next door, so if want to have a baby, I am more than happy to come stay in your guest room. My two greatest skills are beard growing and speling.
I’ve travelled to many countries, here’s what happened in some of them.
- England: I actually thought the food was really good.
- Scotland: Liked it so much I got tattoos about it.
- Australia: Lived in a van, down by a dried out river.
- Singapore: No more dancing dragons please! Said nobody, ever.
- Jamaica: It was free. I had a good time. Lost one love and rekindled another.
- Russia: I had to drive across half the country to find someone who wasn’t friendly.
- Vietnam: Lost a love. Got a nose ring.
- Cambodia: Bribed a cop. Kicked a sea urchin. Reverse order.
- South Korea: Couldn’t find my hostel. ‘Forced’ to sleep with 50 random Korean men.
- Mongolia: Herded sheep. Lived in a gert. Got bucked off a horse. Khan!!!!!
- Latvia: Got hassled at the border. Fell asleep. Woke up in Lithuania.
- Lithuania: You haven’t had McDonalds, until you’ve tried it in Lithuania.
- Romania: Forced to hitchhike home from Dracula’s castle.
- France: Saved 16 euros not seeing the Mona Lisa.
- Iceland (Airport): Had a $15 hotdog with onions.
- Germany: Planned to stay for 3 days, instead stayed for 3 weeks. Don’t remember much in between.